Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

I hope chrysler goes under....

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 09:05 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Wait, we got "fourseven" and "04fourseven" in the same post???? Brothers???....lol
How is that possible?
How would one come up with fourseven to begin with? Where's the relationship?

Anywho, "fourseven" Romeo has over a 700, so the stimulus to help below 619 losers shouldn't make any diff for this guy???
The whole reason behind the stimulus was to help the people that defaulted which lower their scores, to help them out again. Well, it's really to help the banks. Us little citizens mean nothing. They will save all the big business that keep this country afloat. So they weren't thinking of you and I except that fact that Lenders wanted to stop lending to those people which in turn would cause them to lose big $$$$

Last edited by dirtydog; 04-02-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:22 PM
fourseven
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtydog
Wait, we got "fourseven" and "04fourseven" in the same post???? Brothers???....lol
How is that possible?
How would one come up with fourseven to begin with? Where's the relationship?

Anywho, "fourseven" Romeo has over a 700, so the stimulus to help below 619 losers shouldn't make any diff for this guy???
My Ram has a 4.7, thus the handle! I thought it would be cool to spell it out and make ya think!

As far as Romeo, I understand his FICO to be under 700 as he stated in his original post. Whether or not it is 619 or lower is his business, but I was suggesting that if it's in that realm, GMAC might be an option for him.

I am fully confident he will be able to repay the loan to us taxpayers.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:23 PM
04-fourseven
Record Breaker

WTF!!! treason I tell you!!! Off with his head.

This is going to be like seinfield now. "hello newman." "hello jerry" I hope to god somebody knows what im talking about.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:26 PM
fourseven

Originally Posted by 04-fourseven
WTF!!! treason I tell you!!! Off with his head.

This is going to be like seinfield now. "hello newman." "hello jerry" I hope to god somebody knows what im talking about.
LOL.

Hey buddy I've been around longer, I just don't have as much to say!

Edit - BTW, I know what you're talking about. I'd do the Newman laugh, but I don't think it will have the same effect typed out as it does in real life.

Last edited by fourseven; 04-02-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:35 PM
ramracing4.7ltr
Veteran

i had a simlilar issue at ford, i tried to buy a 04 saleen SC mustang and it was 15 k, lol i brought 9500 cash to these fockers and showed them, unfortunately i have a mortagage , 2 car open car loans but me and my wife make over 200 k together (im self employed so its a little harder for me to get a loan, and both are credit scores around 600. but lol guess what even with the downpayment, plus me only wanting a 1 year payment plan they WOULD NOT FINANCE ME! i hope that they go down lol

Old 04-02-2009, 09:55 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Romeosoldier03
They are in a so called crisis....but yet they wont approve me for a loan because my credit is under 700....WTF?? if that's all they are approving then i hope they do go under...but what really pisses me off is that Im a 26 yr old...VETERAN and I cant get approved for a loan for the life of me but I guaruntee if I were an immigrant I could get a 50K loan without a blink of an eye.....i know this because I see it all the time. this is sooo stupid and they wonder why no one is buying.
Did you try having them run your credit without your current truck on there (trading truck in or selling)...your debt to income might be too high. Also try getting a loan through a credit union.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:59 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

GMAC is owned by none other then the fine people who own Chrysler.
That's right, our friends over at Cerberus own both.

The finance guy at my dealer (we have a 800 score) could get me into an 09 Ram, but I'm gonna keep my 08. He said it is reduculous the way these banks are turning down good people. He is pulling his hair out. He has alot of potential buyers, but they do not have a perfet credit rating and can not get a loan. I though this damn stimulus was supposed to free up money to stimulate the economy. Sounds like it just stimulated the bonus earners @ AIG!!!

Last edited by lxman1; 04-02-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:22 PM
matthewbeard
Veteran

hmm. i like cheap car loans trade in + down payment = 6700 loan and approved for someone with no credit yay...and as for the stimulus package i like getting 230 bucks free from the government just for being poor

Old 04-02-2009, 10:38 PM
raminator08
Record Breaker

i really hope chrysler doesnt go under because they might not come back up. the next vehicle i plan on buying will a dodge too and if they are not there, what can i get then???

Old 04-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by raminator08
i really hope chrysler doesnt go under because they might not come back up. the next vehicle i plan on buying will a dodge too and if they are not there, what can i get then???
The new 370Z!!!!!!

Quick Reply: I hope chrysler goes under....