Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)
View Poll Results: What do you think of the 2014 SRT Viper Competition Blue?
I love it. It fits that color perfectly.
0%
Its good enough...but it could have had a more exciting name.
0%
I hate the name.
100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Question of the Week What do you think of Competition Blue on the 2014 Viper?

Old 11-18-2013, 04:40 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Question of the Week What do you think of Competition Blue on the 2014 Viper?

What do you think of the newly crowned name of the new Competition Blue for the 2014 SRT Viper?

Tell us in the poll above and add any input on what you think that color should have been called below!

Attached Thumbnails Question of the Week What do you think of Competition Blue on the 2014 Viper?-competition-blue-viper-600.jpg  

Last edited by BadStratRT; 11-18-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:29 PM
97 3.5 Intrepid
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Competition Blue is a rather boring name, but honestly I don't think this will make a big impact on their sales anyhow. I think Dodge needs to spend less time though on color names and more time figuring out how to make this car more competitive. They need to improve the handling, look see if there is any way to get the price down, and last but not least offer an OPTIONAL automatic. Before you throw the stones at me for this, the fact is it used to be that having a manual car increased your risk of getting your car stolen, now it is one of the greatest deterrents. The fact is many supercars not only feature automatics, have it as their only choice (I don't recommend going this far, but the point still stands). They need to focus on more than just colors

Old 11-18-2013, 09:51 PM
hemi4109
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't like the name or the colour on the car. Looks a little cartoony for my taste. maybe it's because a bunch of my kid's toys are that colour. Something a little darker might have been better.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Question of the Week What do you think of Competition Blue on the 2014 Viper?