Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Question of the Week: Do you like the 2015 Dodge Challenger changes?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 04:38 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Question of the Week: Do you like the 2015 Dodge Challenger changes?

This week's featured question wants to know what you think of the changes made to the refreshed 2015 Dodge Challenger. Im not talking about the increased power or the new supercharged engine - just focusing on the design.

Click here for a look at a bunch more pictures of the 2015 Dodge Challenger on the DF Front Page!

Attached Thumbnails Question of the Week: Do you like the 2015 Dodge Challenger changes?-dg015_060cl.jpg  
Old 06-17-2014, 11:11 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

I think it looks great. And it looks like there maybe more air flow going into the engine compartment. By any chance were there any air flow vents to the brakes?

Old 06-18-2014, 03:02 AM
Blacknights
Veteran
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I love the minor changes up front and in the back. They might be small but it makes a big difference. But what I love most about it was the interior redesign. The interior looks like something I want to sit in! It looks like there is more room below the dash and the clutch especially needed more space. If I can drive one soon and the clutch does have more space, this will definitely be on my list in 2-3 years when it comes time to buy a new vehicle.

Old 06-24-2014, 03:52 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I like the 71 styling touches. Not sure about the tail lights yet.

Old 06-29-2014, 10:10 AM
Rammajama
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not only do I like them...I LOVE them. They did enough to freshen it up while not losing its awesome identity. This isnt a Mustang, they cant do wholesale redesigns, so they have to strike a balance to keep it fresh while retaining the look thats made it popular...they did just that.

Quick Reply: Question of the Week: Do you like the 2015 Dodge Challenger changes?