Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Check out this concept

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 01:40 PM
GOODHOODGUY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check out this concept

Hello everyone,
This is Alan and I am building a new SRT8 Magnum for the SEMA show. I am looking for feedback on the concept rendering. I have posted a few days ago but no one seems to respond.
I am new to this site. Am i doing something wrong?
Please advise!

ALan

[IMG]local://upfiles/1637/6D63F1C9A575478089647A640A46B45E.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1637/A022D6CD1BEF4803B7C7DCF2EC2AD79D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-11-2006, 01:58 PM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker
Default RE: Check out this concept

Over all I love it!!

but if you want comments on it....

The hood doesnt flow really well, maybe get rid of the bump and keep the two scoops, or make one wide scoop and the bump longer
The rear wing would look better as one little lip style piece..
Get rid of the side moldings
I love the grille and bumper, do not change those.
and Im not really sure what to think of the side vent just yet

What is the top color? silver or white?
I think Silver would flow better with the vehcile

Overall, good job, cant wait to see the final product

Old 08-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

i actually like the side molding and the vents and are those chrome strips behind the vents? i think some more vents in the same position on the back fender flares would look good too but i would put them on front of the back fender flare if you get what im saying? i like the spoiler but the hood isnt that great. i couldnt tell you what to do to it to make it better but i like the overall look and paint scheme. i think it would look good with a red pinstripe separating the silver on top and the black on bottom. and maybe some hood pins too depending on what kind of hood you put on it. what size are those rims? 22 or 24? are you doing any engine work to it? i think it would be badass to put a turbo on there and do some stuff like cams and indy heads on it. like really chrome up the engine so that when you open the hood it wont look factory it will look completely modified. are you doing anything to the interior too? i think something like a light tan suede leather interior and a killer sound system would make this a first place in its class winner.
btw keep us posted on it id like to see some shots of the real car once its finished and some shots of it while its being worked on. you should team up with chip foose and build like a bad anyo challenger once they come out lol. i know you probably wont get to work with foose but i think once the challenger comes out that it would be a good one to mod for the sema show.

Old 08-12-2006, 12:15 AM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker

Now that I got to sit and look at it more, I see that the scoops are actually using the line from the grille to split the two scoops.. Looks good once I noticed that detail, so maybe just make the bump in the hood go all the way to the windshield instead of stopping half way there.

Old 08-12-2006, 02:37 AM
MG42pillbox
Veteran

[sm=goodidea.gif]

Quick Reply: Check out this concept