Caliber SRT-4 This compact crossover combines high performance with the interior room of a small SUV.

Attn: DODGE Parts Expediting - National Backorder HELP!

Old 12-26-2010, 05:46 PM
08calisrt4
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn: DODGE Parts Expediting - National Backorder HELP!

Can anyone tell me what it is going to take to get my turbo intercooler for my 08 Caliber SRT-4? It's been off-road since October 8th because the part has been on national backorder. The last ETA I was given is mid-February! And, since that is the 6th time it has been pushed back, I have no reason to believe it will arrive then. Supposedly, the inventory in the USA, Mexico and Canada has been checked and there are none available. So, what does it take to get some made?
I have been a loyal Dodge/Jeep customer for 20+ years and my customer loyalty is quickly fading. I LOVE my car, but what good is a car if you can't drive it? It's my ONLY car, so I'm paying a car payment, insurance plus I'm having to rent a hunk of junk car because my insurance benefit ran out while Dodge takes their time deciding when they are going to get my part.
HELP PLEASE! ANYONE?

Old 12-26-2010, 08:38 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I think a lot of this came from the bankruptcy, bailout situation. Many parts suppliers are now behind and trying to catch up.
Have you gone to www.dodge.com and to the for owners section and contacted Dodge direct?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attn: DODGE Parts Expediting - National Backorder HELP!