Charger, Roadrunner & Superbee Talk Charger (pre-1975). Coronet, Roadrunner and Superbee (& other 'B' bodies) specific topics within.

1970 Dodge Charger Needed for TV Appearance

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 08:47 AM
Wheeler Dealer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1970 Dodge Charger Needed for TV Appearance

Hi all
I work for a UK based TV production company called Attaboy TV where I'm part of the production team for Wheeler Dealers. Wheeler Dealers is a program where we buy iconic cars, fix their faults and then sell them on. It is broadcast in HD on the Discovery network across Europe and on some networks in the US.

As part of the new season, which is our 8th, we're filming in the US and we've bought a 1970 Dodge Charger which we're currently in the process of shipping back to the UK.

At the beginning of each episode we always film a 'pristine version' of the featured vehicle. This is to show the viewer how good the vehicle can look and what we're trying to achieve by the end of the programme.

As such we're looking for an original good condition 1970 Dodge Charger to film with. Ideally we would like the vehicle to be based in the San Francisco bay area as we’re filming there in the coming few weeks.

Essentially we’re looking for an owner who is proud of their vehicle and would like it featured looking great on TV. If this is of interest and you would like more details please email me: matt@attaboytv.com.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you.

Quick Reply: 1970 Dodge Charger Needed for TV Appearance