Ask a Dodge Salesman thread... - Page 2 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Caliber
Reload this Page >

Ask a Dodge Salesman thread...

Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Ask a Dodge Salesman thread...

Old 08-07-2006, 11:47 PM
ejfb1029
Rookie
Default RE: Ask a Dodge Salesman thread...

Time frame is pretty much hit or miss, too many possibilities to really set a time down. First you have the backlog, then you have to wait for your dealer to have an allocation, so that factory accepts the order, then you have to wait for whatever model and or color to be set up for build, then parts and problems can take a toll also.

Really no way to find out allocation from dealers, they could tell you the truth, or tell you give you possibly false info just to get your business (thats sales), and knowing what parts would slow things up, or speed things up for that matter, would still be a guess. All you can do is order and wait.

Old 08-08-2006, 01:35 PM
AndyLand

Eh...looks like I'm just gonna go for it. Is there a way to find out what the invoice pricing is of all the options?

Old 08-08-2006, 03:56 PM
ejfb1029
Rookie

kbb.com, edmunds.com are good places to look for invoice prices. But if you are talking about the Caliber, unless you really know someone at the dealer, you are probably not going to get invoice prices at all.

Old 08-10-2006, 06:54 PM
AndyLand

Well I asked the Dodge dealer about the allotments and he said it's a question that no one has the answer to. Think that's actually the case...I'm having trouble believing that.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ask a Dodge Salesman thread...

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: