Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

How can we make this section more interesting?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 06:18 AM
TUNDRA_schumacher
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How can we make this section more interesting?

It is kinda boring guys. All the I ordered mine 2 years ago threads..... I understand you are frustrated...but it's old. We need to make this section fun Our rides are the kewlest things Dodge has made in years. Post yer ideas here.

Old 08-13-2006, 03:53 PM
RTWarrior
Default RE: How can we make this section more interesting?

i think it's pretty easy to find something without special ordering anyways. This morning alone there is a nice black RT loaded, A metalic blue SXT with nice options including the power sunroof, a yellow SXT with simular options and a silver I believe was a base model(didn't look at it) sitting on the dealers lot ready to go.

Light a fire under the aftermarket to get things going[8D]

Old 08-13-2006, 04:46 PM
mahal3680
Veteran

It ALL solely depends on whats available in your area. As I've mentioned before, what I WANT is a fully loaded SXT, minus the leather interior. I have yet to see ANY Caliber in central Minnesota with such features(check out my sig) Trust me, I've looked practically every other frickin day, hoping to find a Caliber with all the features I want. I even told myself I would settle for any color, just as long as the car had all the features I want. As far as it being easy to find a Caliber without special ordering, speak for yourself my friend, speak for yourself...

Old 08-13-2006, 06:06 PM
RTWarrior

Well I confess, I was forced to take the 18" chrome clad wheels and 6 disk/mp3 player but luckily not the music gate, seeing all these will be replaced anyways for the privalege to drive a Caliber now.

Old 08-13-2006, 11:24 PM
meek84

I'm with Mahal. I've done dealer search after dealer search, out 200 to 300 miles, and have found nothing with all or even close to all of the options I want. So I wait.....and wait......and wait some more.

~M

Old 08-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Me_also
Rookie

Start showing simple mods you have done on Caliber IE: fill in the Chrome grille, I painted the Muffler with flat black barbeque paint, added door edge gaurds (black).
total cost about $30.00
Next is the Ventshades.
One girl order the chrome handle covers off ebay and the extended spoiler.
I'd like to be able to get the sill covers Kimbo has if anyone finds them let me know.

Quick Reply: How can we make this section more interesting?