Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

99 caravan running lights issue

Old 04-22-2008, 01:12 PM
pcfuzion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 caravan running lights issue

I have a 99 caravan and neither the running lights or the lowbeams work anymore. It only works on hibeams..?? I checked all the fuses in the fuse box located under the hood but I just dont know what to try next...any help is welcome

I know the fuse box is different depending on the engine so mine is the 3.8L engine.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:41 PM
bvil
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 99 caravan running lights issue

Hmm let me try to think of some ideals for you. Personally I haven’t had too many problems with my electrical except for a fuse block once. I guess if it was me having the problem and I knew that my fuses were good and it was getting power to the fuse. I would then get a wiring schematic and check my switch, then fuse able links, low beam relay and or other relays located in that circuit and if all that was ok well then I probably check for broken and or ground wires.

If you don’t have a schematic then try these located at autozone they might help.
http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us...rInfoPages.htm

I think fig 10 is your low-high beam schematic at autozone.

This is the only ideals I have at the moment hopefully others might have some
(I admit mine sounds like a lot of work.) lol
Hope it helps

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 99 caravan running lights issue