Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

got gauges?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 08:27 AM
Jesusluvsu
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got gauges?

Hi,

I purchased a 93 plymonth van (mini) aka caravan. on the dash the check gauges light is on.
None of the gauges work only the idoit lights works. The starter must have gone out because when I turn the key I hear "spinning" sound but the light dont go dim. Does anyone have a clue whats wrong whith this thing.

Mark

Old 02-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Red Ram Hemi 2005
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: got gauges?

If you are mechanically inclined you could take it off and go on over to autozone or pep boys and have it tested. as for the gauges check the fuse?

Old 02-13-2005, 12:17 AM
Jesusluvsu
Default RE: got gauges part II

Me again the gauges don't work because something called aprinted circuit needs replaced. anyone have a clue what or where this is? the started was bad replaced : on the road again:]

Old 02-16-2005, 01:32 PM
xmax1
Rookie
Default RE: got gauges part II

ORIGINAL: Jesusluvsu

Me again the gauges don't work because something called aprinted circuit needs replaced. anyone have a clue what or where this is? the started was bad replaced : on the road again:]
The printed Circuit is the instrument cluster itself and is non-serviceable. Must be replaced.

Quick Reply: got gauges?