Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: Rear VES won’t display video after installing new battery

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 09:49 PM
Shell6a
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear VES won’t display video after installing new battery

so I am hoping you all can help. I have been scouring the internet to see if maybe we missed something but have not had much luck. Last weekend we replaced the battery in my 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT. Since then we cannot get the rear ves to display a movie. The screen turns on shows the dodge logo, even shows split screens (which we never had that before) and will show what track we are on or chapter but it won’t show the video. We have gone through every menu option on the front screen and anything we could on the remote, but still nothing on the rear screen. (We only have 1 rear screen not two) - the movie will play on the front screen when the vehicle is in park. Any thoughts? We tried disconnecting the battery letting the van sit for 30 mins and reconnecting it to see if that would reset the system but alas it still does not work. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. I rely heavily on the screen to occupy my kiddos on our long Commutes. Thank you!!

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: Rear VES won’t display video after installing new battery