Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: Dodge Grand Caravan 2009 Recirculation Control

Old 03-14-2019, 01:51 PM
shoaibahmed
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Grand Caravan 2009 Recirculation Control

hi all

i am new to this form and thanks for the part of this imazing helping forum.

i would need all expert help. recently i noticed that when i use to press "Recirculation Control" the Air use to Blow, now i think from last year or 2 when i am pushing the button "Recirculation Control" the light Come on, and air doesn't blow air but at the same time My A/C light come on as well as normal speed. Because of this I had fog inside all winter.

any help with the picture would be very helpfull.

thanks

Last edited by shoaibahmed; 03-25-2019 at 01:27 PM.
Old 03-25-2019, 01:22 PM
shoaibahmed
Unhappy NO Help

There is no Help in this regard.!!

Old 03-25-2019, 04:44 PM
2tall2
Amateur
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Drop the glove box door and watch for recirculation door movement and listen for the door motor when activating the circulation button with the key on. Dollars to doughnuts the recirculation door is broken. When it breaks it falls down and is stuck in recirculation mode hence the foggy windows. You'll have to purchase an air inlet housing. It comes with the door, housing and motor. Bad side is you pretty much got to take the whole dash out to replace it. Went through this on my 2010 Caravan and took me about 6 hrs.

Old 03-26-2019, 02:53 PM
shoaibahmed

Originally Posted by 2tall2
Drop the glove box door and watch for recirculation door movement and listen for the door motor when activating the circulation button with the key on. Dollars to doughnuts the recirculation door is broken. When it breaks it falls down and is stuck in recirculation mode hence the foggy windows. You'll have to purchase an air inlet housing. It comes with the door, housing and motor. Bad side is you pretty much got to take the whole dash out to replace it. Went through this on my 2010 Caravan and took me about 6 hrs.

Is there any way to find the guide or video or picture so can think of doing it.

thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: Dodge Grand Caravan 2009 Recirculation Control