Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Anyone take advantage of Employee Plus Plus pricing?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Durangoshorty
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone take advantage of Employee Plus Plus pricing?

EP ++ is also available on Challenger SRT. I was looking to get an R/T and wanted to see what others were paying or what quotes the dealer gave you with this new incentive.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:30 PM
QCDAKblue
Veteran

really are you serious? I dont think they will honor it on this car. I was lucky to get them to drop the 10k mark up. I paid sticker... (09 SRT-8, 6speed)

Old 01-30-2009, 04:19 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It is true, basically only the Sprinter is excluded.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:17 PM
QCDAKblue
Veteran

I was courious, anyway on the website says excludes srt-8. Also it is only 1000 off or low apr, nothing exciting. My local dealer sad will drop price but the mark up that exists on the cars still applies, anyway could care less already have my srt8.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:05 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by QCDAKblue
I was courious, anyway on the website says excludes srt-8. Also it is only 1000 off or low apr, nothing exciting. My local dealer sad will drop price but the mark up that exists on the cars still applies, anyway could care less already have my srt8.
I will have a SRT Challenger or RT Ram in spring 10. Keeps us up to date on the power adds

Old 02-01-2009, 08:54 PM
pro tech
Rookie

Chrysler is pulling the EPP on the SRT's 02/02/09...Monday is it, if you want one at a killer price get it now!!

Was over at the dealer Saturday locking in the incentives for an ordered R/T Classic, and the general manager showed me the letter from HQ. Seems through all the confusion, the SRT's weren't supposed to be included in the EPP program to begin with. So congrats to those that were able to take advantage of Chryslers screw-up. Dealer got three of his SRT's out the door at EPP, but he's just as pissed at losing the SRT incentive as the buyers are going to be.

QCDAK....where in the hell are these dealers that are raping people with the "market adjustment"? Paying MSRP around here is considered a retarded ripoff, no matter how bad a person wants one. They can't actually be moving Chally's at that price are they? Man if people would just shop around, the deals are out there, the cars are out there, takes some leg work and maybe a bit of traveling, but so worth it. Let the greedy idiots keep their overpriced dust magnets....no wonder Chrysler is sinking.

My dealer has been selling all trim levels at, or just above invoice for months....well to anyone that doesn't come in all goo-goo eyed ready to bend over and take it....they'll stick it to the suckers...they are no different from any other dealer in that aspect when they "see you coming". You ask for it, you will get it....LOL. But if a person has their **** together and walks in, it's a straight forward, no BS deal. They've been moving an incredible number of Chally's. He even offered me EPP, + the low CFC financing with the $1000.00 CFC cash, PLUS another $1000.00 off any of the Chally's he had on the lot, SRT's or R/T's.....but I'm holding out for the Classic.....as long as Chrysler doesn't go belly up before the get the damn thing built.

Old 02-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Durangoshorty
Rookie

Originally Posted by pro tech
Chrysler is pulling the EPP on the SRT's 02/02/09...Monday is it, if you want one at a killer price get it now!!

My dealer has been selling all trim levels at, or just above invoice for months....well to anyone that doesn't come in all goo-goo eyed ready to bend over and take it....they'll stick it to the suckers...they are no different from any other dealer in that aspect when they "see you coming". You ask for it, you will get it....LOL. But if a person has their **** together and walks in, it's a straight forward, no BS deal. They've been moving an incredible number of Chally's. He even offered me EPP, + the low CFC financing with the $1000.00 CFC cash, PLUS another $1000.00 off any of the Chally's he had on the lot, SRT's or R/T's.....but I'm holding out for the Classic.....as long as Chrysler doesn't go belly up before the get the damn thing built.
My local dealer won't budge on an in stock on the lot TorRed R/T MSRP $34,015 EP $30,838 less $1,000 for a total of $29,838. If I could get another $1,000 off I would buy it.

Old 02-13-2009, 08:32 PM
65standard
All Star

i got lucky, when i ordered my challenger, there were no incentives. but when i picked it up, they have EP pricing plus plus. perfect timing for me.

Old 04-11-2009, 07:17 PM
pro tech
Rookie

Originally Posted by 65standard
i got lucky, when i ordered my challenger, there were no incentives. but when i picked it up, they have EP pricing plus plus. perfect timing for me.
What's the S/S stand for? Did you pick up a Spring Special?

Old 04-12-2009, 08:09 PM
65standard
All Star

Originally Posted by pro tech
What's the S/S stand for? Did you pick up a Spring Special?

Super/Stock

Name:  a1.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  41.5 KB

Quick Reply: Anyone take advantage of Employee Plus Plus pricing?