Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Big Blue 15 minutes of Fame!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 06:02 PM
swiftjr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Blue 15 minutes of Fame!

A few highlights. Not bad for a working slob from Olympia, WA with a gravel driveway. Just rolled Big Blue over 97k miles.

I sent this picture into Mecum Auctions via #mymusclecar. They featured it on 2 shows, Kansas City and Anaheim!

I won this show on my 3rd attempt for Best Late Model in 2015. They asked to use my car on the posters and plaques. I had no idea I would win again in 2016 and have a plaque with my own car on it!

Probably the coolest win. A Modern Mopar only event. 4 plaques per class. One trophy for Best of Show voted on by all of the Mopar clubs and Big Blue Won!

Super cool. The manager asked my to park by the entrance to the Fast and Furious 6 premiere at Regal Cinemas in Seattle, WA.

Featured in Mopar Action Magazine in the Mopar or No Car section as a showstopper!

I helped this group put together their first show so they featured my car on the poster.

Featured on my favorite wax's page!

This was the first picture Dodge asked my permission to share on their corporate Facebook page. Over 55k likes and 12k shares. I have run into people who have this as their wallpaper background.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:21 PM
vicsponjr
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congratulations! I wonder if the Flyers beat the Razngers that night??