Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Cold Air Intake.

Old 06-23-2019, 01:07 AM
Cos13
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cold Air Intake.

I have 2013 challenger. Whatís a good cold Air Intake.

Old 06-23-2019, 08:18 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The one that’s on there now. Factory one.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:42 PM
Cos13
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton View Post
The one thatís on there now. Factory one.
Thanks for responding. I appreciate it. so just leave it alone. What about like the k&n etc.

Old 06-25-2019, 12:47 PM
usmc1811
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Some say

Originally Posted by Cos13 View Post
Thanks for responding. I appreciate it. so just leave it alone. What about like the k&n etc.
The addition of a CAI to any vehicle has many having a difference of opinion on it's value or performance upgrade to the vehicle.
There is a noticeable difference in sound coming from your engine from a CAI install and performance maybe minable. A slightly better throttle response.
And there is a cost savings due to not having to replace your AF as often. I have a K&N installed on my 2010 R/T 5.7L, the cost for me was better and the
reviews on it were good too. And the sound coming from the engine was more of what I wanted to hear.There are several other brands to choose from and
most cost more than the K&N brand. Check the reviews on them before going all in on one.

The following users liked this post:
Cos13 (07-08-2019)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cold Air Intake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: