Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Just Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 02:22 AM
Phlipbak
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Need Help

Well first off, you know how the charger has the cool cd player that comes with it? Well say i wanted like a new headunit or somthin what all would u hav to take out to put one in there, just a regular sized cd player. Also, does the SE always hav the black grill or kan u get it with the silver grill and chrome stuff, also, can u get the hood scoop on the SE or the SXT?

Old 09-16-2011, 07:24 PM
cosa nostra
Default Dodge Charger Front Head Lights

I am from Latvia/ European Union. I have 2006 Charger. It is a good RWD car and that is what I like. But it is not normal to have yellow beam lights for a car of such size. Therefore I was thinking to buy a pair of these HID lights http://bit.ly/oepwqf . The seller though is saying that they would fit on Chargers starting from 2008. Could you please explain the difference between 2006-2007/08 and 2008-2010 Charger Head Lights?

THanks!

Old 09-16-2011, 09:27 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The difference is the actual size of the housing assembly. So make sure you get the year that matches yours.

Email the seller and see if he can get or has the ones for your year. He has over 50,000 sales on Ebay, so he might have them.

Old 09-17-2011, 05:34 PM
cosa nostra

Originally Posted by KRZY.BMET
The difference is the actual size of the housing assembly. So make sure you get the year that matches yours.

Email the seller and see if he can get or has the ones for your year. He has over 50,000 sales on Ebay, so he might have them.
Thanks! I will try to ask, what they can offer for my 2006 Charger, but i am afraid that they can offer only wonders of China with LED - some thing like this http://bit.ly/qV5tPw