Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2006 dodge charger & 1998 dodge durango interchange

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 09:39 AM
primem
Record Breaker
Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Tommy Womack
well i did put the 5.2 in yes it does work no it didnt cost a lot i have $350.00 tied up in the whole car so id say im doing pretty good i had my buddy hook both computers up and wipe them clean yep it runs way better than the 2.7 that came in it so keep on hating thats why i do the things that i do bc i love proving the idiots wrong from the beg all i wanted to know is what problems i was gonna run into and instantly it was people telling me it wont work well it will and next time READ THE POST AND ANSWER THE QUESTION dont tell the person what can and cant b done bc u look foolish bc anythings possible in the eyes of the lord
post some pics.
how did your friend get the instrumentation to work with 2 different communication systems? It would take a week just to wire it up.

Old 07-16-2019, 10:16 AM
Magnoom
Record Breaker
Received 216 Likes on 196 Posts

Originally Posted by Tommy Womack
well i did put the 5.2 in yes it does work no it didnt cost a lot i have $350.00 tied up in the whole car so id say im doing pretty good i had my buddy hook both computers up and wipe them clean yep it runs way better than the 2.7 that came in it so keep on hating thats why i do the things that i do bc i love proving the idiots wrong from the beg all i wanted to know is what problems i was gonna run into and instantly it was people telling me it wont work well it will and next time READ THE POST AND ANSWER THE QUESTION dont tell the person what can and cant b done bc u look foolish bc anythings possible in the eyes of the lord

Otherwise you're just a troll with a sh!tty command of English lol

Quick Reply: 2006 dodge charger & 1998 dodge durango interchange