Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Chrysler/Dodge are crooks!!!!!Bull****!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 01:49 PM
blackcharger06
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrysler/Dodge are crooks!!!!!Bull****!!!!

Ok, I am pissed now. I bought this car almost exactly a month ago. It is still under warranty and everything. I was trying to exit my cat one day last week when the door handle gave way. I could't get out of my car at all. I took it to a chrysler dealer down the street to get it fixed under the waranty and they still charged me 100.58!!!!! I was pissed.

I asked why was I being charged and the only thing that the lady kept saying was "They Tech had to fabricate a panel to hold the rod in place with the latch". She kept saying this to me as I mentioned the warranty.

I don't understand why in the hell something had to be "fabricated" or "made" to fix a brand new vehicle. And even worse I get charged for it.

I called the Chrysler Corp. and they said that they would call the dealer and see why I was charged. The dealer then lied and said that I took the door panel apart and that's where the damage came from. That's a bunch of bull****. They tech also broke my power mirror switch when they were so call "fixing" my car.

What should I do cause this company had been screwing thousands of people with recalls, tsb, and warranty items.

Old 03-09-2007, 02:49 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator
Default RE: Chrysler/Dodge are crooks!!!!!Bull****!!!!

Hey eveyone, here's what this thread stems from... (click here =&gt a speaker install gone wrong

Old 03-09-2007, 02:54 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator

ORIGINAL: blackcharger06

Ok, I am pissed now. I bought this car almost exactly a month ago. It is still under warranty and everything. I was trying to exit my cat one day last week when the door handle gave way. I could't get out of my car at all. I took it to a chrysler dealer down the street to get it fixed under the waranty and they still charged me 100.58!!!!! I was pissed.
See post two for thecuase of the handle giving way.

Old 03-09-2007, 03:31 PM
74scamp
Record Breaker

Ya know, if you're gonna play, sometimes ya gots ta pay. Sorry for your problems, but I think Mango is correct, this one is yours.

dave

Old 03-09-2007, 05:25 PM
blackcharger06

the door handle was already acting funny before I even thought about changing the damn speakers!!!!! But It only got worse and fell of after the door panel was put back on. So, I took it back off to see if I can fix it myself but couldn't. And that's not the only problem that I have had that those ******** are not tryin to take responsibility for.

I had asked them twice to check my rotors and check my engine (I have the 2.7) with carbon deposits and oil sludge problems. read the links that I posted.

Old 03-09-2007, 05:39 PM
farva

Calm Down man, I understand why you are mad and I would agree with you but I am also a Dodge Service Advisor for my local dodge dealership. I can tell you that if you took off you door panel you will void any repair to that panel under warranty. Now if the panel just fell off then thats a different story. You decided to upgrade your system for your charger and that is fine by DCX concern but you are not a certified "Chrysler" mechanic so if you did something wrong then you will have to pay for it. Now if you go and talk to the service manager and be real nice about it he maybe able to reduce or throw out the charge. I understand your frustration but you also need to relax.

_farva

Old 03-09-2007, 09:36 PM
74scamp
Record Breaker

I think he's angry because he tried to put one over on his dealer, and they wouldn't bite. Anyway, see my response in this guy's other thread. I'm about ready to lock it down.

dave

Quick Reply: Chrysler/Dodge are crooks!!!!!Bull****!!!!