Dodge Classics Have a pre-muscle era car? How about an old pickup truck? Talk classic automobiles within.

1962 Dodge Custom 200 pickup (twin headlights)

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 10:32 PM
DodgeCustom62
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1962 Dodge Custom 200 pickup (twin headlights)

Hi, we have recently purchased a 1962 Dodge Custom pickup in New Zealand. It has a 200 badge on the tailgate and twin headlights with a massive grill. It has 'Custom' on the sideways opening bonnets and the 'DODGE' above the grill.

We are struggling to find any information on the internet about this, and was wondering whether someone might be able to help us identify the exact model as searching under 'Dodge Custom 200' doesn't bring up the same model.

Engine Code is VE.... and Chassis is A573....

Appreciate the help

Ryan

Old 01-06-2012, 08:48 PM
justfrfun
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dodge 200

I owned a dodge 100 2wd. It too was the 4headlight system loved it. Slant 6 with 3 on the tree. For some reason it had factory posi track. Was an over flow stock from city or county here in the U.S. From what I know they only made this model 4headlight for 2 maybe 3yrs. Then went on to the single headlight with large ring around them(ugly in my opinion) Always wanted one again but can't find any. They flat out were not popular until the late 60's here anyway. or even the 50's. Sorry I wish I had more to go on for you, Jeremy

Quick Reply: 1962 Dodge Custom 200 pickup (twin headlights)