Dodge Classics Have a pre-muscle era car? How about an old pickup truck? Talk classic automobiles within.

New guy here with intro

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 07:35 PM
chicof100
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy here with intro

I'm into American made trucks. Dodge, Fords and Chevy's I'm a polisher of aluminum metals. This is what brought me here to this forum.
A Dodge enthusiast contacted me to recondition a 73 D100 grille for him, which I did. After sending him pictures he liked what he saw, however his 73 has a 74 grille on it. So after searching for a 74 grille I found one and started the reconditioning process.
Once the grille was compete this guy flaked out on me. One excuse after another. So now I'm stuck with 2 beautifully polished grilles. Where can I find an area to post these for sale? Where can I get more information regarding the needs of parts?
I hate starting new to a forum it makes me look like I'm here to sell my goods only.
If this Dodge fanatic would'nt have contacted me and left me hanging I would'nt be here. Thanks for any and all responses. I'm sure not all Dodge fanatics are like this guy.

Old 12-15-2012, 09:34 AM
chicof100
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to say thank you to all who have welcomed me to this forum. I see there is NO interest in polished grilles, especially the 72-73 or the 74-75 grilles. I see my talent and proffession is not needed here. Thank you for allowing me to share my hobby.

Quick Reply: New guy here with intro