Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

Uconnect and MetroPCs phones

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 07:50 PM
t3dfish
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uconnect and MetroPCs phones

Hello everyone,
We just bought a Dart SXT w/ the California package yesterday. Very pleased with the car so far. However, when trying to sync up our phones with Uconnect, it's very unstable and we have not got it to work.
Both phones are from MetroPCS and are not android phones.
My wife's phone will connect and then disconnect. It will keep doing this until you remove her phone from Uconnect.
My phone cannot get passed the pairing process. When Uconnect tells me to enter the pair code 0000 on my phone, my phone will not let me enter the code.
I went to the Uconnect website and that's useless.
Went to Wal-Mart and bought a cheap phone. Went to sync it and It worked. Must be my MetroPCS phone.

Last edited by t3dfish; 05-02-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:32 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Never heard of a MetroPCS phone. I had an old Motorola phone years back that would not pair with my Ram, id was not compatible due to the version of Bluetooth in the phone.

Old 05-20-2013, 01:22 PM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are the phone models? Also which radio do you have?

Originally Posted by t3dfish
Hello everyone,
We just bought a Dart SXT w/ the California package yesterday. Very pleased with the car so far. However, when trying to sync up our phones with Uconnect, it's very unstable and we have not got it to work.
Both phones are from MetroPCS and are not android phones.
My wife's phone will connect and then disconnect. It will keep doing this until you remove her phone from Uconnect.
My phone cannot get passed the pairing process. When Uconnect tells me to enter the pair code 0000 on my phone, my phone will not let me enter the code.
I went to the Uconnect website and that's useless.
Went to Wal-Mart and bought a cheap phone. Went to sync it and It worked. Must be my MetroPCS phone.

Old 05-20-2013, 02:39 PM
t3dfish
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Samsung Messager III model# SCH-R570 and Huawei M735. We have the UCONNECT® 8.4/RE2 radio system.

Last edited by t3dfish; 05-20-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Uconnect and MetroPCs phones