Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

Uconnect

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 12:41 PM
lane5818
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uconnect

Can someone please tell me how to make it so that uconnect does not separate my albums by artist? It is driving me crazy. I hate making a playlist of the album in order to just listen to it.

Old 01-25-2015, 04:42 PM
Tanbam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a fix, but you might not like it.

In order to make the tracks show up in one album, they need to match what would be on the retail CD in order for Gracenote to figure out what's going on. You've got to edit your tags in order to allow the horrid Gracenote implementation in the radios to get it right.

I use a separate login profile on my computer to keep my real music library and my "Uconnect" library separate.

For a compilation ablum, EVERY track needs to be set as "Various Artists" for BOTH the album and track artist field.

Once that is taken care of, the album will be complete under the "Various Artists" section in the radio, and can be played as it normally would. The downside is that the radio will not be able to display the actual artist for each track.

Quick Reply: Uconnect