Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

About to test drive a 2008 Daytona

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2016, 03:50 PM
Groundhog95
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation About to test drive a 2008 Daytona

I've been keeping my eye on a 2008 Daytona Charger for a while now and have made the decision to go ahead with it. I'm going to go test Drive it in a couple days and would like to get an idea of what to look for while I inspect/test drive it.
-It has 41k miles on it, and the seller says it has never seen snow because it was garaged during the winter.
-Seller also mentions a custom exhaust system and a K&N cold air intake.

Anyway, this is my first car purchase from a third party, and would like some tips on what to look for so i'm not going in blind to a possibly bad deal on a car that could be in bad shape.

Also, I've heard that some people have had issues with the Hemi v8 breaking down on them, so what is everyone's take on that?

I've attached a screen cap of the sale page.

Thanks, and I hope to join the Daytona community soon.

Attached Thumbnails About to test drive a 2008 Daytona-sale.jpg  

Last edited by Groundhog95; 05-21-2016 at 03:55 PM.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:34 PM
Moparite
Grand Champion
Received 347 Likes on 327 Posts

Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.
Any Charger belongs in the Charger section. This section is for the G body cars that lasted until 1993.

Quick Reply: About to test drive a 2008 Daytona