Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

Questions About My 1992 Daytona ES...

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 01:53 AM
alex_kelps
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Questions About My 1992 Daytona ES...

ok so i recently bought a 1992 daytona es and am very new to these cars.
first thing i noticed after buying one is that it is almost impossible to find parts for anything after 89.
so my first question is, Is there any good places to find daytona parts?
alot of the parts i need are interior parts...like the driver seat, both door panels, and the center counsle.
is there any other cars that have the same interior as the 1992 daytona, and does the first generation have any of the same interior parts before they did the facelift?
also while im on the subject.
does any of the exterior parts match from previous daytonas?
my driver side fender is smashed in and the hood has a big dent on it...would i be able to get a fender or hood off any other matching car?
as of now thats all i can really think of...i have alot of plans for this car...even though its very slow and an automatic..but none the less i love the looks and i never like to see a car with potential go to a junk yard..

Old 03-20-2012, 03:16 AM
alex_kelps

can i please get some help on this? 113 views and not a single person knows what parts work with a 1992 daytona?

Old 03-22-2012, 12:24 AM
juconkey

this is the best place ive found to find hard to get parts www.automotix.net or ebay but with ebay you have to keep checking.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:31 PM
lyssasdad92
Default Daytona Parts

Hey I can help you get anything you need my wife and I have three Daytonas 87,92,93 Also we are members of SDAC, and SDAC-CL which if you dont know is Shelby Dodge Auto Club and our local chapter is Chicagoland. tell me more about your car if you can get pictures that would be great also. There is a huge community of people with these cars and we always like to find new people. also if your on facebook look me up Chad Foley. hope to see what you got soon.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:35 PM
marty mopar
Rookie
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sheetmetal and trim 92-93 only

mkolner14@hotmail.com drop me a note I might be able to help you find parts for it

Quick Reply: Questions About My 1992 Daytona ES...