Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

92 dodge daytona Turn Signal Problems

Old 04-02-2017, 11:27 PM
NeedHalp
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 dodge daytona Turn Signal Problems

Hey all, so I recently bought this car and i thought i could fix the turn signal issue. It turns out that I might have bitten off more than i could chew as I have had both hazards and turn signal lights failing to work, yet I can get power to the headlights and to the parking lights just fine. So far to fix this issue i have;

-Replaced the instrument panel with the control switch pod to insure it's not an issue there
-replaced the four fuse relays on the kickback drive side fuse bank that is hidden up and under the dashboard and the main fuse box.
-found the diode package fuse #11 that I think needs replaced, yet i have had a dickens of a time trying to find one to replace it.

Not only that, but I think I rewired or something wrong because now my normal headlights wont work after I replaced the instrument panel with the new one.

Old 04-03-2017, 07:44 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 333 Likes on 297 Posts

Moved from the Durango section to the Daytona section.

Old 04-17-2017, 10:54 AM
marty mopar
Rookie
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

refer to this:

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f4/...-90-93-ag.html

if you need any parts for this I have them but 1st figure out what you really need

these things are a can of worms and many things can go wrong with them!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 92 dodge daytona Turn Signal Problems