Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Problems

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems

Well the first one is really a problem. Today I have not been able to quote anyone or "post reply", only fast reply. The second one has been going on ever since the server change and is just more of an annoyance than anything, but I used to be able to stay logged in for long periods of time without signing in, but now it seems like every time I come here, I have to sign in, but, if I go to the OT section, I can post. And yeah I do have the "save as cookie" box checked.

Old 10-21-2007, 07:48 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Problems

For the login issue. Delete your cookies, then relogin.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have tried that, but it still does no good...

Old 10-22-2007, 09:01 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are not the only person using your computer, make sure that the "Delete Cookies" or "Delete private data" box is not checked in your tools section. On Firefox, it says something like delete personal information upon closing or shut down and Explorer says something along the same lines. Check this, it might help with your login problem. As far as your posting problem, the only thing that I can think of is to do a "Disk Clean" from "System Tools" and delete everything. Then go into you Internet options and actually delete all your cookies and temp files as there might be something hidden here that can cause problems with blog, posting sites as well as Java programs. After all that is done, reboot and try again.

Quick Reply: Problems