Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Posting pics from Phtobucket

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Niedhogg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Posting pics from Phtobucket

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I can't seem to get my pics transferred from photobucket. I can get them off my computer easily but my images are too big for the site. I've tried resizing them with the image software that came with the computer, but it's a real pain in the ****. Photobucket is easy to resize, but I'm too stupid to get them from there to here. This is for the garage, and I've tried to copy the image code and paste into the browse line, but it won't take it.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Uploading for the garage can be kind of funky sometimes. When you go in to view your truck in the garage, up at the top, there should be an option that allows you to add images. Effectively, you will be making a new photo album, but through the garage if that makes sense.

When you want to post pics in the forum say this thread, you would then use the IMG coding.

That help?

Old 03-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Niedhogg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, ya that makes perfect sense, but when I click the browse button, it only allows me to pic a file from my computer, which would be fine if the pics weren't so big. That's why I'm using photobucket to downsize. But then can't get them to load from photobucket. I guess I could transfer the pic back to a folder on the computer from there, and then I could upload through the browse window.

Old 03-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The best thing you can do is either save the uploaded file back on your system or open the original in MS paint and resize. As far as I know, you can't use uploaded images in a album. Have to upload straight to DF's server(s).

Quick Reply: Posting pics from Phtobucket