Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Parts

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2014, 01:33 PM
ARTISAN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts

I am new here and wasn't sure where to post the question. The top black bar on the site has tabs for Photos...FAQ...Members...then "PARTS" everytime I click on that tab it says error. I was hoping to see if some parts were available or for sale...

I appreciate your help in sending it to the proper place. Which I still don't know where it is.

Old 06-08-2014, 09:10 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

It is always better to start your own thread with questions. I created one for you. What kind of parts are you looking for? I see that the "Parts" thing in the black bar does not work for me either. I will bring that to the admins attention. If you are looking for used parts, check out the classified section here >> https://dodgeforum.com/forum/user-classifieds-159/

If you are looking for new parts, just google whatever you want and go from there.

Old 06-09-2014, 08:04 AM
ARTISAN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanx Jkeaton....

I was just looking for a driver side interior A_PILLAR... for a SLT with the speaker mold hole. I will do as you stated and just start a new thread. I am new here and just assumed that member's had parts for sale.

Thank you again.
K

Old 06-09-2014, 09:31 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

For what vehicle?

Quick Reply: Parts