Dodge Intrepid The sporty car that recently left the Dodge lineup, the Dodge Intrepid. With it's smooth look and comfortable ride, the Dodge Intrepid can still command attention.

when to change transmission fluid and radiator fluid

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 07:51 AM
d00fy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default when to change transmission fluid and radiator fluid

long story short, bought the car on the weekend of memorial weekend with 58880 miles, ran into the "limp mode" took it back and they replaced the solenoid pack.I got the car back yesterday the dealership took it to AAMCO, since I bought it used at Toyota. AAMCO installs the new solenoid pack and I saw something on the receipt about transmission fluid change.

Anyway when should I get my next transmission and radiator fluid change, the owners manuel didn't come with the car...its MISSING IN ACTION

Old 10-11-2018, 06:54 PM
teets.18
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know this is an old question, but someone may benefit from my advice. Our 62TE transmissions are not regarded as being reliable, and so the best thing you can do is change the fluid every 25k miles to help it last longer. I received this advice from an article written by someone with extensive knowledge of these transmissions.

Quick Reply: when to change transmission fluid and radiator fluid