Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

Electrical Problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2020, 01:18 PM
Joss07
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical Problem

Dodge Journey 09 SXT 3.5 L 6 cyl

The first issue was with the alarm. On minutes of being activated start to being annoying. In some days the alarm functions very well but in others day is in panic mode. In those days I just put the locks on but when I came back to the vehicle I started to found without lock.

In movement starts to put all locks constantly and at the same time all the lights start flashing and a message of door start to display, being so noisy. Then the light of SRS was displayed. This was fixed and the light turn off.

But, the problem continue and the battery start to drains completely. The battery is in good conditions even though it runs out.

A power cut-off was placed which worked until recently. The battery runs out even when the power cutter is on. The new symptoms are radio sometimes does not turn on, the back windows don’t go down, until today they began to get down with the driver's control. It could turn on but putting a booster unless that I can’t turn on the engine.

Any idea what it could be?

The horn is in good function and the alarm too.

I’m trying to discard every kind of less cost issues, because, for give me a full diagnosis it will be more than 1K they says it’s a full box of pandora.

Last edited by Joss07; 02-07-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Quick Reply: Electrical Problem