No heat on passenger or rear of vehicle, warm air on driver side - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Vans & CUVs > Dodge Journey
Reload this Page >

No heat on passenger or rear of vehicle, warm air on driver side

Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

No heat on passenger or rear of vehicle, warm air on driver side

Old 12-04-2018, 09:45 PM
tslater03
Default No heat on passenger or rear of vehicle, warm air on driver side

I have been dealing with the same issue in my 2011 Dodge Journey and I am hoping to get an answer once and for all. I only have warm air coming out of the driver side vent, all others are cool. The vehicle is running fine otherwise. I have had the thermostat checked and replaced, the coolant system flushed, the heater cores replaced, the actuator doors checked and replaced. Each time, the heat comes back for a short period of time (longest being about two months). I am getting ready to drop another grand to have the dash ripped out, again, with potentially no permanent fix to the issue. I have read that this is a very common, and frustrating issue with this particular model. Has anyone come up with an actual solution to this?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: No heat on passenger or rear of vehicle, warm air on driver side

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: