Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

2009 Dodge Journey wont start.

Old 04-15-2019, 04:28 PM
dmurray
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Dodge Journey wont start.

Was driving along the road doing about 30 mph and vehicle suddenly shuts off and never doesnt restart. It sounded sort of like something shorted or popped. The engine did overheat a while before that but i let it cool down before starting and driving again.

Can someone help? I already changed the crank sensor, and map sensor and also the PCM (computer). When i crank it, it acts as if it wants to start but it doesnt. the codes that showed up was p0340, p061a, p2172 and p0452.

Old 05-07-2019, 11:16 AM
Christina lawson
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did u find out what was wrong

Can u tell me what was wrong I just bought mine last week &it will start but not stay running
Originally Posted by dmurray
Was driving along the road doing about 30 mph and vehicle suddenly shuts off and never doesnt restart. It sounded sort of like something shorted or popped. The engine did overheat a while before that but i let it cool down before starting and driving again.

Can someone help? I already changed the crank sensor, and map sensor and also the PCM (computer). When i crank it, it acts as if it wants to start but it doesnt. the codes that showed up was p0340, p061a, p2172 and p0452.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2009 Dodge Journey wont start.