Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

XM radio says "No signal See Dealer"

Old 06-07-2019, 09:03 PM
purecountrym
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool XM radio says "No signal See Dealer"

I've tried everything I know to get my Sirius XM to work in my 2011 Dodge Journey. It still says "No Signal, See Dealer". None of the soft buttons work on the XM, but the radio works just fine AM and FM. The USB works fine, the Auxiliary input works fine. I have taken the radio out, checked the XM contacts, taken the fuse out for the radio and put it back in, disconnected the battery for 30 minutes, Checked the connectors at the rear of the car on the antenna. Still no signal and there are no preview channels available on the XM. I talked to Sirius 3 times. They said to see a dealer. LOL I went to a dealer and they charged me 40 bucks to tell me the radio was bad. I bought the same exact model radio and put it in. The same symptoms are on the new radio. SO? It's got to be an antenna problem I believe. Anyone had a fix for this problem? I'm at wits end. I can't find an external window mount antenna that has the same connectors as my radio, or I would get one and try that.

The following users liked this post:
cthomas8205 (03-08-2023)
Old 03-08-2023, 03:58 PM
cthomas8205
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same exact symptoms following a low battery incident. I was hoping to hear that someone was able to do some sort of reset and get it going..... Have you tried a Uconnect reset?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: XM radio says "No signal See Dealer"