Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Anyone order wheels from HTA Wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 01:34 PM
StatueMan
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone order wheels from HTA Wheels?

Anyone out there ordered wheels from this company? If so, I'd appreciate any feedback regarding customer service, shipping time, etc...info is power!
Thanks.

Old 02-20-2005, 12:58 PM
StatueMan
Rookie
Default RE: Anyone order wheels from HTA Wheels? (Link)

http://www.htawheels.com/

The silence is deafening. Here's a link...and no I don't own part interest in the comapny. Just curious if anyone has experience with this outfit. Ciao

Old 02-20-2005, 12:59 PM
StatueMan
Rookie

that's "company"...that's why they have a preview tab.

Old 02-21-2005, 06:13 PM
FlatEric
Veteran

StatueMan,

There are several wheels there that I like, but I have AWD, so I do not think they would fit. I went through the motions though, and they did not even have a 2005 button, stopped at 2004. It did let me plug in 2004 Dodge Magnum RT AWD (no such thing) and looked like it would let me order any wheel I wanted for the AWD.

I just think this is suspect, as TireRack.com for instance does not have a single wheel for the AWD. I had questioned this with TireRack and received a mail stating the AWD and RWD spindles were totally different and they did not carry wheels for the AWD. Such a drag...

Old 02-22-2005, 07:26 AM
StatueMan
Rookie

I rather thought the same thing. ..it always bothers me when a site has spelling errors.
The package wheel prices they list are not bad but one wheel I directly compared to Tire Rack (my usual outlet) was about $200 more at HTA. I'll probably stick with TR. A friend used bigwheels.net and was very happy with the process and delivery to his APO, so... Also, moparsupercenter.com has packages as well (under Aftermarket Accessories)

Quick Reply: Anyone order wheels from HTA Wheels?