Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

2006 Magnum headlight problems

Old 12-21-2009, 02:05 PM
danamal26
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 2006 Magnum headlight problems

I have an 06 SXT 3.5 RWD. The headlights and dash lights turn themselves on and off randomly. They do this with the switch on or off. I have checked the all the grounds i could find by the fuse box and engine bay. I have tuged and shaken all the wires to the lights to see if it causes it and it doesnt. It does it when driving and while parked and running. I have the factory non HID lights up front but aftermarket LED tail lights. I looked through all the TSBs and there is nothing for this, it not flickering, they turn completely off and on. Sometimes when they turn off i turn the switch to the off posistion and the come on! Its driving me nuts. If you have any ideas please reply.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:11 PM
danamal26

I found a bad bulb for the foglight pulled it and it seemed fine for a day then the connector got wet and started messin up again.

Old 12-28-2009, 03:58 PM
danamal26

Alright i figured it out, a bad headlight switch. Now i call a couple dealers and they all tell me no one has these! They say late January before the MIGHT have them again. WTF Anyone know of an aftermarket company making these?

Old 07-05-2013, 10:51 PM
W.B.HOTCHA

I am having the same problem.Did changing the switch fix the problem?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2006 Magnum headlight problems