Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Need help...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 03:14 PM
Sparky357
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Need help...

Hey guys I'm new to this forum I own a 2005 Dodge Magnum 5.7 I have several issues the fuel gauge stuck on empty I was having a hard time starting it for a while I put the key in try to Crank It Up and it seemed to want to start but it wouldnt it would usually work on the second time sometimes the Third I've also noticed I have a brake light out I'm having problems closing the automatic sunroof I push the button and act like it's going to close and then pops back open. After startup of the car sometimes the radio will not come on the display was on but the dial **** would not work it would not allowed to turn off the display turn the volume or change stations at all I wouldn't pull up her take my keys out of ignition have to get out of the car wait short period of time and start back up and usually the radio with work recently I've had no problems with it for about 2 months this is also the case with the ignition. And I have a terrible smell of fuel in the car after I put gas in the tank. If anybody out there can help I would really appreciate it thank you guys so much

Old 04-21-2017, 04:21 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,171 Likes on 2,924 Posts

Welcome to DF. Moving this to the magnum section for ya.