Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

My Temperature gauge is not working

Old 12-23-2016, 05:42 PM
jildardo cabadas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Temperature gauge is not working

My 2005 dodge magnum 5.7L temp gauge isnt working.i changed the old cluster because the temperature gauge wasnt moving at all (not even with the instrument cluster test) and gauge lights werent turning on. With the new cluster i did the instrument cluster test by holding the trip button and turning the key to ON, all the needles moved so i assume its nothing wrong with the new cluster. When i turn the car on, the temperature needle barely moves through the first bold line (basically staying all the way at the bottom). I also recently changed the engine coolant temperature sensor. Would it be the ECT sensor(engine coolant temperature sensor) or something else?

anyone have any idea as to whats going on? Im getting desperate 😭

Old 12-13-2017, 06:47 PM
Nathan Bedser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jildardo cabadas
My 2005 dodge magnum 5.7L temp gauge isnt working.i changed the old cluster because the temperature gauge wasnt moving at all (not even with the instrument cluster test) and gauge lights werent turning on. With the new cluster i did the instrument cluster test by holding the trip button and turning the key to ON, all the needles moved so i assume its nothing wrong with the new cluster. When i turn the car on, the temperature needle barely moves through the first bold line (basically staying all the way at the bottom). I also recently changed the engine coolant temperature sensor. Would it be the ECT sensor(engine coolant temperature sensor) or something else?

anyone have any idea as to whats going on? Im getting desperate 😭
did you get any replies cuz I have the same problem. Bedser 39 at gmail.com if you found the problem email me will you greatly appreciated I'm Nate

Search this Thread