Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Magnum
Reload this Page >

WILL 22x9.5 +25 offset WILL THEY WORK

Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

WILL 22x9.5 +25 offset WILL THEY WORK

Old 05-27-2006, 01:22 AM
wagnumSXT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WILL 22x9.5 +25 offset WILL THEY WORK

OK so I got some 22 inch HELO RHYTHM rims they are 22x9.5 with an offset of +25. I put one one without the tire cause they come in on Tuesday and it looks really close like the tire might rub I got 265 35 22 tires the car has not and will not be lowered will they Rub I really need to know its driving me nutts not knowing if they will fit. The wheel dealer said they will but I just dont want o go throught he hassle and the wait if they dont fit.

Old 06-06-2006, 01:06 AM
greygoose
Default RE: WILL 22x9.5 +25 offset WILL THEY WORK

that sounds like a high offset to me. Meaning they may sit in too far. The optimal offset for the vehicle would be about a +15mm. 10mm may not seem like much but when it comes to wheel fitment it can be the difference.

Old 09-27-2006, 01:21 AM
Bruno
Default RE: WILL 22x9.5 +25 offset WILL THEY WORK

i know a +40 want fit and i have +15 now with the same size tire with no problems the +25 will be close but if he says they will fit just ask him to back up his statement we would if we told you they would fit

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WILL 22x9.5 +25 offset WILL THEY WORK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: