Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

im trying to figure out the best...

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 12:00 AM
ARP1500
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im trying to figure out the best...

im trying to figure out the best exhaust set up for the magnum rt rwd...
i looked at the flowmaster and borla exhaust but i dont really want to spend the kind of money...so i was thinking maybe a set of 40 series flowmasters in place of the stock mufflers and maybe removing the the resonators..what do you all think...will it be to loud will i lose power?..i had a 03 mercury marauder about 2 years ago and i swapped out the 2 stock mufflers for the super 40 series mufflers it was quiet untill i got new exhaust tips with resontors then it sounded bad ***....so i was wondering if the same can be done with the magnum rt...or just swapped the muffs and leave the resontors..thanks tony

Old 07-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Strykker
Professional
Default RE: im trying to figure out the best...

YOu are on the right track with your idea. There are a number of different combinations with flowmaster, just a matter of the sound and how much of it you want for a daily driver. There is is plenty of discussion to be read just check out various LX forums....hint hint.

Old 07-05-2006, 07:56 PM
ARP1500
Amateur
Default RE: im trying to figure out the best...

Im new to this site whats a " LX "forum...im trying to find out what other people did with there exhaust

Quick Reply: im trying to figure out the best...