Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Has any one installed headers

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Silver bullit
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has any one installed headers

Looking to buy a set of headers. Brands and price and ease of installation info is helpful.

Old 07-06-2006, 11:14 PM
65standard
All Star
Default RE: Has any one installed headers

i bought JBA shortie headers. i like these best because with the shorties, i don't have to worrie about ground clearance and you don't have to relocate the O2 sensors. people who use long tube headers get CEL from the relocated sensors.

Gibbson also makes shortie headers, but they only have 1 1/2" tubing. i didn't want them because that is smaller than the exhaust valve. that's fine for a 5.0 motor. JBA has 1 3/4" tubing. perfect size for a street 5.7 motor. figure about 7 to 8 hours install time.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:09 PM
Silver bullit
Veteran
Default RE: Has any one installed headers

Thank you i always liked shories . they seem to make better down low power then long tubes.Do you have to buy new cats to. I should also be asking has any one with AWD installed headers and is there any clearnce issues. I need to see one up in the air { RWD VS AWD].

Quick Reply: Has any one installed headers