Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Buying a used magnum today...

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 01:00 PM
jsanfilippo5
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying a used magnum today...

Hello All,

I think im finally going to buy my magnum. Its a used SXT fleet model. I just wanted to know if there is anyway I can ensure that the car ESP and ABS? The dealers dont seem to know to much about these cars... The wheels are the same hubcaps from the SE. So i was wondering if the rental car companies strip down certain things to cut costs. I can always buy the new rims if I want - but ABS and ESP I cant. I did notice that it has an ESP off button - so i am assuming that this means that it does indeed have ESP, when I click the button it shows a little orange car light...

How can I get the information on this car. the von number is 2D4FV47V66H395121
'
thanks!

Old 09-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Dakota_24
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Buying a used magnum today...

Go to www.carfax.com and use the VIN to get the history of the car. The only way to know if you have ESP is there is a button above the stereo, and it simply says ESP! Yes you do have ABS. I have an '06 SXT Maggie so yes you do have all of those things. I dont know why you have "wheel covers" (p.c. for hub caps). I think the rental company wanted to save costs and bought the bare essentials.

Good Luck on you Purchase! I hope you like your Maggie as much as we do! Its a really nice car. Don't let anyone get you down for driving a station wagon; because its the only station wagon that will KICK ***!

Quick Reply: Buying a used magnum today...