Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Mysterious Electrical Deamons prevent Windows from rolling down and AC from blowing..

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 05:01 PM
smilestill
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mysterious Electrical Deamons prevent Windows from rolling down and AC from blowing..

The cable to my 2005 Dodge Neon was severed by vibration and heat; resulting in a rather nasty series of shorts. Since that time, my AC/Heat blower, power windows, and rear defrost doesn't work. I have checked all the fuses and nothing seems to have blown. I have no idea about the larger blocks in the fuse box, but swapping them did not seem to help. Any idea what I could do to track down how to fix these before the Oklahoma heat has me sealed in a car with no AC?

Old 04-23-2010, 09:56 PM
josh8950
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

recheck ALL of the fuses, if that doesn't help, pull a window switch and see if that wire is getting power or will get power to switch with it plugged in. just use a test light and see what you can figure out, but i'm betting its a fuse, don't trust those bs fuse testers because they suck, look at the diagram and figure out which fuses do what and pull them one by one, if your unsure replace the ones you think control whats broken with the same fuse size and maybe that will fix it.

Quick Reply: Mysterious Electrical Deamons prevent Windows from rolling down and AC from blowing..