Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

2005 dodge neon axt shift problems.... PLEASE HEP

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 05:08 PM
hooper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2005 dodge neon axt shift problems.... PLEASE HEP

i got a 2005 dodge neon sxt manual trans, its been in and out of the shop for three weeks and no one knows what is wrong i would just be driving it and then all of a sudden i wouldn't be able to shift into fourth gear and then it happened to all of the gears i had my master drive and slave drive replaced and a backing place and had them take apart my transmission and look at that also i recently got my car back again and it was working fine then all of the a sudden i wouldn't be able to get it into first and to get it into first i would have to jam it in there and the same with second and i would drive a little bit and it would be fine and all of a sudden it would happen again, its random when i have this problem when it is going to do it but it happens everytime i drive it anywhere and it also grinds the gears some when it doesn't let me shift into them and i have to jam it .

Quick Reply: 2005 dodge neon axt shift problems.... PLEASE HEP