Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

YAY!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 09:03 PM
98Neon4Door
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YAY!!

Just got my neon back from the mechanic. Had a blow head gasket that was leaking at the rear/driver's side, also found out that the #4 cylinder spark plug boot wasent even on all the way and it was starting to arc so now the car is running on all 4 cylinders and dosent crap out after 5 grand.

Ok now for my question, has anyone put the xenon body kit on their car? is it hard/easy? how is the fit/finish of this?

Old 06-19-2004, 10:52 PM
Soccerneon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YAY!!

i just ordered a blitz front buddy club sides and rear for my 97, none of it being predrilled. my brother had put one on his 02 civic. its relativly easy you just remove all the factory bumbers, have a friend or family member hold it in place (where it looks like it fits seemlessly) and mark the places you need to drill. Drill these holes, and the use the same stock bults to install the kit. A simple progress that to my brother and i an hour and a half to do. His civic looks great. I cant wait to get my kit. Or you could pay a body shop to do it for about 500-1500 dollars.