Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

Windows roll down by themselves

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 10:05 PM
Kayles
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windows roll down by themselves

My Dodge Nitro 2011 was locked and parked in the driveway but for the last few mornings it has been unlocked and the front two windows are open. We have disconnected the battery and re connected it after about 30mins but this keeps happening. Another problem is when I lock it the front two windows roll down. Does anyone have any suggestions as we are getting ready to sell the car

Old 06-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Daniel Reinhart

Originally Posted by Kayles
My Dodge Nitro 2011 was locked and parked in the driveway but for the last few mornings it has been unlocked and the front two windows are open. We have disconnected the battery and re connected it after about 30mins but this keeps happening. Another problem is when I lock it the front two windows roll down. Does anyone have any suggestions as we are getting ready to sell the car
I would say your TIPM is getting ready to go out of it.

Old 06-09-2020, 10:16 PM
TrueDogman
Captain
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

First thing I would do is remove batteries from all the key fobs you have...and see if it continues. I believe there is a hold button feature which puts front windows down. you may have a faulty key fob ?????

Old 07-07-2021, 12:26 AM
brent hitch

[QUOTE=Kayles;3432298
I have had the same reoccurring problem did you find a Fix ? I have removed the battery and replaced the Fob battery’s so far

Old 05-14-2023, 11:58 AM
Shadow01!

[QUOTE=brent hitch;3519033][QUOTE=Kayles;3432298
I have had the same reoccurring problem did you find a Fix ? I have removed the battery and replaced the Fob battery’s so far[/QUOTE]
I have had the same problem and have done the batteries also. Can’t figure it out

Quick Reply: Windows roll down by themselves