Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Have You guys ever had one of those really ****ty weeks

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Ben D.
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have You guys ever had one of those really ****ty weeks

Well ok guys I figure I just need to vent a bit my week has pretty much sucked for all but one thing. One I wrecked my RC airplane because one of the servos blew in mid air and locked it into a downward dive and well you get the rest. then I had to miss work yesterday because my jeep was at the detailer and the person that was supposed to switch shifts with my mom so I could have her car for the day. which we arranged the switch months ago. backed out at the last min leaving me vehicleless. Then to kick it off now i'm missing today because I obviously ate something bad and i've been up since 4 a.m. carrying around a nice little blue bucket to throw up in and some Immodium tablets to stop it from coming out the other end. I feel like such a friggin idiot cuz i'm lettin my boss down two days in arow. especially since in my total time of being in the workforce since i was 16 this will be only the 4th day i've ever missed let alone two in a row. welp gotta run suddenly not feeling too good again.

Old 07-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Have You guys ever had one of those really ****ty weeks

dang dood. . .all I can say is sometimes the wheels have to come off before you know whats wrong. . .also if you have enough of a reputation with your boss man he'll let it slide. sometimes things are just out of your controll.

Old 07-26-2007, 10:29 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Sorry to hear about your week. Next week will hopefully look up. and as far as the servo. I can relate. had my xtm mammoth go out of range prematurley and that cost me a body and two of those garden lights that a nearby persons house who happened to be outside as it happened.

Old 07-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Drew
Professional

R/C's can be addictive. . .I fortunately havent taken anything out with mine. . .however the servo batteries died so she did a 30mph head butt into the curb. . .busted two A-arms, a drive shaft, bent the steering control arms, and crack one bulkhead in half[:@]

Old 07-26-2007, 10:57 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

I have bought on ebay so many spare parts for all of my cars that it is insane. The sad thig is I have not used them in about a year. they sit in my garage, I gave a 2.5 revo to my retired stepfather to fart around with in oregon. when it cools down I am going to get them all going again and have fun with them.

Old 07-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Drew
Professional

I havent run mine in a while. . .I even raced mine against a nissan altama. . .sad thing is it won

Old 07-26-2007, 11:29 AM
Ben D.
Champion

I just rebuilt the engine on my tmaxx 2.5 and it's runnin pretty good. I do havea pretty good reputation with my boss but i've only been at this job since the start of summer so even tho i've been doing good since it's still you know early in the whole scheme of things. I dunno what it is I ate but I got up like every hour and was hopin to feel better and head to work but it seems like i'm on an every hour throw up schedule.

Old 07-26-2007, 11:34 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

Ben

that sucks donkey ballz man!!

at least youre young. you have plenty of time to start new jobs as often as you want

hope the boss man is understanding..life takes turns when you expect it the least....

Old 07-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

I had a AE RC10GT and it was the worst thing I ever owned, I never drove it for more than ten minutes without something beaking, first it came missing a crystal for the reciever in the car, then the driveshaft spacers fell out, causing the driveshaft to fall out, then I was driving it down the street when the front tire came clean off, lost my bearings and the nut, then the pull start broke, then my little brother ran the left front into a stop sign blowing out the A-arm, steering linkage, and rim, so then it was time to buy new rims and tires and front and rear performance a-arms....And so on. I ended up having 300 dollars into the car before I sold it on ebay for $190.

Old 07-26-2007, 12:59 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Do you want me to send my teamout to make ya feel better ??

Quick Reply: Have You guys ever had one of those really ****ty weeks