Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Any 4WHEELER Riders????

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Cumminnotstrokin
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any 4WHEELER Riders????

I had a bad experience with off brands IE Kasea I bought a 2 seat off road buggy for my girls when they were littler DUDE what a nightmare. Welds broke, the air cleaner would fill up with oil I could keep going, I will stick with the major players from now on

Old 09-04-2007, 11:54 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

cant beat 2 stroke power. look at CTD and Hemi. Banshee's kick ***.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:57 PM
savage.basher

Smoked the Suzuki on my Sheee. He got me the first time then I realized my left carb top had backed itself off sucking air. He was talkin all kinds of ****, so we ran again an againhe got spanked I mean not just a pink *** but blazin RED
You must be refering to a suzuki z400, hahaha, j/k. How reliable is you banshee though, and how much time do you spend working on it, and how much money do you have in after market parts?

Old 09-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Cumminnotstrokin
Professional

Don't get me wrong allof these bikes are nice and I am lookin to buy a new 450 but I grew up on Banshee's so I am partial to 2 stroke's. Plus there is nothing like the smell of Castormixed with racing fuel in the morning

Old 09-05-2007, 12:03 AM
savage.basher

I had a bad experience with off brands IE Kasea I bought a 2 seat off road buggy for my girls when they were littler DUDE what a nightmare. Welds broke, the air cleaner would fill up with oil I could keep going, I will stick with the major players from now on
I hear ya dude, I rode right by these guys and didn't even give them a second looke after I read the name "Joyner"??!!Mid way throughthe trip though I slowed down a couple times and gave a little look, then by the end of the trip I was sittin' in one, haha. I looked at them a little bit, and everything I saw looked pretty good. They made it throught the poker run too, which says a little bit for them (it is kinda harsh riding conditions, 3 hrs of heat and dust that you can't see through). I would definitely take a closer look though, if I was gonna buy one.

Old 09-05-2007, 12:05 AM
savage.basher

Don't get me wrong allof these bikes are nice and I am lookin to buy a new 450 but I grew up on Banshee's so I am partial to 2 stroke's. Plus there is nothing like the smell of Castormixed with racing fuel in the morning
I know what you mean dude, I grew up on honda 4-strokes.... nothin' like clean even mean torque to get you through the woods .

Old 09-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Cumminnotstrokin
Professional

My banshee has been very reliable no major issues It is built but not stupid built. I know people think that a 2 stroke is a lot of work but if you run the right oil and fuel and don't get retarded trying to get a ton of HP out of a stock engine it's all GOOD

Old 09-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Cumminnotstrokin
Professional

However if we could convince Cummins to make a diesel turbo quad I would be the first to but it

Old 09-05-2007, 12:10 AM
savage.basher

Opps I gave a crappy website back there, here is the official website - http://www.teamjoynerusa.com/index.html

Old 09-05-2007, 12:14 AM
savage.basher

However if we could convince Cummins to make a diesel turbo quad I would be the first to but it
I've allready been thinking the same thing.... There is a diesel kawasaki mule out, an Arctic Cat diesel ATV, and Kubota makes a "side-by-side" diesel vehicle. I'm just waiting for a better diesel atv than the arctic cat and I may just end up with a new toy .

Quick Reply: Any 4WHEELER Riders????