Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

goin STOCK

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 01:48 PM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: goin STOCK

They have a new technician that apparently is a diesel head. well he frequents some diesel sites and saw my truck and figured out it was me. So he knew all of the mods I had.
So the dealer said that if I get rid of it they wont ask anymore questions and overlook the other mods I have.

I guess chrysler sent them some documentation that they need to watch their warranty because they are one of the highest in the area

Old 11-01-2007, 01:54 PM
FroneDaddy
Captain

ORIGINAL: GOD RAM IT

They have a new technician that apparently is a diesel head. well he frequents some diesel sites and saw my truck and figured out it was me. So he knew all of the mods I had.
So the dealer said that if I get rid of it they wont ask anymore questions and overlook the other mods I have.

I guess chrysler sent them some documentation that they need to watch their warranty because they are one of the highest in the area
Nice, I would be more interested in finding out where this diesel tech lived if I were you and pay him a visit...

Old 11-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

Are you trading the truck because you want something more economical or because they figured out you voided the warranty? I am not sure yet...

Old 11-01-2007, 01:58 PM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker

Na, I'm not like that. I played and luckely I dont have to pay. He just stated that I had un hooked my race box. Then he called me GRI which is how I go by on other boards.
He said he didnt care but He cant hide it if something was to come up. His manager didnt care either but said the same thing.
So its got to go.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:00 PM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Tommygunz

Are you trading the truck because you want something more economical or because they figured out you voided the warranty? I am not sure yet...
I'm not trading the truck, just putting it back to stock so I can keep my warranty

Old 11-01-2007, 02:05 PM
FroneDaddy
Captain

ORIGINAL: GOD RAM IT

Na, I'm not like that. I played and luckely I dont have to pay. He just stated that I had un hooked my race box. Then he called me GRI which is how I go by on other boards.
He said he didnt care but He cant hide it if something was to come up. His manager didnt care either but said the same thing.
So its got to go.

If he doesn't care why did he bother telling his manager. You made it sound like he found it on your truck, was staking you out and tried to slyly call you on it after running to his manager with the bad news so he could put the kibosh on your warranty while sneaking in GRI. Sounds like a snake to me, even though they are still taking care of you.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

Understandable.. dirty stealerships

Old 11-01-2007, 02:14 PM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker

They didnt tell me my warranty was done. they just said they are not going to be overlooking things like these so I would be wise to remove some power enhancing modifications.
Because when they have a tranny or major motor failure chrysler sends a tech to inspect. and if they see aftermarket stuff it is denied.
Now I know that you can fight it and they have to prove it was that modification that broke what ever but I dont have the time.
Frankly I was glad that they warned me and over looked it when they fixed my tranny problem, they could have easily said no way

Old 11-01-2007, 02:14 PM
solarwarp
Veteran

Paranoia will destroy ya.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:15 PM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker

and trust me I tried to deny it. thats why he called me GRI