DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-ram-diesel-tech-88/)
-   -   Duraflap Mudflaps *pics* (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-ram-diesel-tech/131256-duraflap-mudflaps-pics.html)

Wish4vip 11-01-2007 11:47 AM

Duraflap Mudflaps *pics*

4 Attachment(s)
I recently bought my old man some nice mudflaps for his 07 Megacab. He had been complaining how he would mess up his paint with no mud flaps on, so I decided for his birthday I would get him a set. I opted against the typical plastic ones and instead found this site http://www.duraflap.com/dodge.html

I was very pleased with the customer service, and their product is top of the line! I ended up buying their drill-less 12" wide flaps for the front, and their drill-less 12" wide w/ custom stainless steel logo for the rear. The total came to $226. It's a lot more than other mud flaps, but they really look great! Here are some pics after the install:

Attachment 124616

Attachment 124617

Attachment 124618

Attachment 124619

burban2002 11-01-2007 04:07 PM

RE: Duraflap Mudflaps *pics*

you're right, they look good but man thats steep for mud flaps

Wish4vip 11-01-2007 04:14 PM

Yeah it is steep, but I never get him much for his birthday or even christmas, so this makes up for it. Plus I came in to some money from this part-time job that really helped out.

He paid 47 grand for the truck, so I think I can dish out a bit over 200 to protect it a bit. They just seemed so much better than the tiny plastic ones. They just wouldn't have looked right on such a nice truck!

Drew 11-01-2007 04:30 PM

since you came into some money how bout donating to my "Drew needs a Smarty fund":D

tdmopar59 11-01-2007 04:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Drew

since you came into some money how bout donating to my "Drew needs a Smarty fund":D
lmao and the greg needs a cummins fund!!

they do look nice on there though!!

solarwarp 11-01-2007 04:42 PM

Just a word of advice when you back up over a curb... right before your hit the curb, get out and flip the flap over the curb. Otherwise, when it gets pinched between the curb and tire, you risk tearing the flap off.

(Don't ask me how I know this.)

Oh, they look good, by the way.

Wish4vip 11-01-2007 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Drew

Ok maybe I should explain, for a guy in college, I'll still **** broke! I simply remove and install bed-lofts on my campus; and for 20 bucks a pop, you'd be suprised how much money I have made from that. While it's not a crazy amount, it's more than nothing!

But if I win the lottery, I'll think of you Drew. You did in fact help me in telling my father what he should buy [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Wish4vip 11-01-2007 04:47 PM

ORIGINAL: solarwarp

Just a word of advice when you back up over a curb... right before your hit the curb, get out and flip the flap over the curb. Otherwise, when it gets pinched between the curb and tire, you risk tearing the flap off.

(Don't ask me how I know this.)

Oh, they look good, by the way.
Ouch. Yeah I'll keep that in mind. And thank you for the compliment.

UpBranchLiner 11-01-2007 04:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Wish4vip

He paid 47 grand for the truck, so I think I can dish out a bit over 200 to protect it a bit. They just seemed so much better than the tiny plastic ones. They just wouldn't have looked right on such a nice truck!

I think someone got took.:D

Wish4vip 11-01-2007 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: UpBranchLiner

ORIGINAL: Wish4vip

I think someone got took.:D
You mean me or my old man? [sm=dontgetit.gif]