Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Try this again

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 11:27 PM
sharx ram
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Try this again

ORIGINAL: tdmopar59

alrite sir jimmy.... i have noticed the harsh comments recently... unfortunately i have no photoshop to work with so fighting may be hard... however saying that i can only tow 1500 pounds... hmm.... i belive your truck is a little more than 1500 and i've been asked to tow that out when the hybrid wasnt around.... maybe thats y your in the market for a jeep to keep that heavy nose from sinking in the mud

what a mean guy huh fellas.... pickin on a kid because hes jealous!!!
If you need any help photo chopping Jimmy let me know, Ive got your back...even if ya do drive a girls truck

Old 11-04-2007, 11:27 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

alrite sir jimmy.... i have noticed the harsh comments recently... unfortunately i have no photoshop to work with so fighting may be hard... however saying that i can only tow 1500 pounds... hmm.... i belive your truck is a little more than 1500 and i've been asked to tow that out when the hybrid wasnt around.... maybe thats y your in the market for a jeep to keep that heavy nose from sinking in the mud

what a mean guy huh fellas.... pickin on a kid because hes jealous!!!
Ouch...... I see you have a solid front axle. When is the last time that thing has seen dirt? looks kind of pretty like Sharx's pavement princess, Mall crawler. Would not want to get er' dirty would ya?

Old 11-04-2007, 11:28 PM
sharx ram
Champion

Leave it to Jake to notice the missing "stinger" hehehe

Old 11-04-2007, 11:29 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

as a matter of fact it saw plenty of dirt this morning!! i was camping this weekend and 4wd came in use when we left the trails! speaking of pavement princess... arent we quite the fancy ones ourselves with our moon roof and leather seats... ITS A TRUCK!!!!!!! not a lincoln!

sharx glad to hear it!! im ok with driving a girls truck...

Old 11-04-2007, 11:31 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

as a matter of fact it saw plenty of dirt this morning!! i was camping this weekend and 4wd came in use when we left the trails! speaking of pavement princess... arent we quite the fancy ones ourselves with our moon roof and leather seats... ITS A TRUCK!!!!!!! not a lincoln!

Hey dont forget my seat warmers. those have came in handy many times. The sunroof is sweet. when I bury myself in mud I have a way out. and leather, well it feels good on my bare bottom. Yes that is why the windows are tinted. I drive my truck naked for kicks. ANYONE WANT PICTURES?

Old 11-04-2007, 11:33 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

i think the camera would break on that attempt

Old 11-04-2007, 11:36 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

as a matter of fact it saw plenty of dirt this morning!! i was camping this weekend and 4wd came in use when we left the trails! When my buddy and I left brokeback it was ***** out 4x4 (no pun intended)speaking of pavement princess... arent we quite the fancy ones ourselves with our moon roof and leather seats... ITS A TRUCK!!!!!!! not a lincoln!

Sure this trail did not require 4x4. but glad you finally got to use it for something.... I will not even comment on the brokeback[X(]

Old 11-04-2007, 11:36 PM
jakebrake
Champion

It ain't a truck till you get a REAL engine.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:38 PM
sharx ram
Champion

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

Hey dont forget my seat warmers. those have came in handy many times. The sunroof is sweet. when I bury myself in mud I have a way out. and leather, well it feels good on my bare bottom. Yes that is why the windows are tinted. I drive my truck naked for kicks. ANYONE WANT PICTURES?
The only reason you got the sunroof option is so that when you get stuck in the mud you can just stand up out of the roof and cry for help without getting dirty. And as far as the leather feeling good on your bare bottom...well, Im not even going there Sally.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:39 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

The only reason you got the sunroof option is so that when you get stuck in the mud you can just stand up out of the roof and cry for help without getting dirty. And as far as the leather feeling good on your bare bottom...well, Im not evening going there Sally.
DONT START OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!! [8D]